Ireland Chauffeur Travel looks forward to being your Tour Host in Ireland in 2009. From the moment you arrive on Irish Soil to the moment you leave all your arrangements will be taken care of by our wonderful award winning travel service. All you need to do is take the first step. We would like to present you with our Five Great Reasons to travel to Ireland in 2009.
1. "Our Tour Rates are lower than in 2008" - With lower fuel prices, competition in hotels, reduced visitor number and a slow down in inflation have all brought the price of travel to Ireland down. This makes NOW a great time to get great value on a trip to Ireland.
2. We are offering Complimentary Upgrades at Our Top Hotels in Ireland including The Merrion Hotel in Dublin, Cahernane House Hotel in Killarney, Hayfield Manor Hotel in Cork City, Harveys Point Hotel in Donegal & Glin Castle Hotel in Co Limerick. Just think of rooms with Four Poster Beds, Stunning Lake Views or in the Main Castle with a Victorian Bath and you begin to get a rosy picture. Just ask us where You would like your complimentary upgrade and we will do the rest.
3. Aer Lingus Have a Seat Sale on !! You can book Spring Flights Today from $199 each way and Summer Flights from $249 each way from Major Airports in USA. Visit Aer Lingus Website , Talk to Our Office Or Your Trusted Local Travel Agent for more information. Aer Lingus currently has Direct flights to Ireland from Boston, New York, Washington, Orlando, San Francisco and Chicago. There are indirect flights from over 100 more cities in North America & Canada.
4. We are offering Heritage Ireland Entrance Cards for All our Heritage & Premium Touring Clients in 2009. These cards allow free access to over "100 of Irelands Top Attractions" including world famous visitor attractions that feature on All of our Heritage Tours. They range from Castles, National Parks, Historic Prisons, Victorian Manor Houses, Ancient Monastic Sights & Mysterious Neolithic Monuments. Among the highlights are Kilkenny Castle, Newgrange, Kilmainham Jail, Muckross House & Gardens & The Rock of Cashel ( Pictured below) . For more information please check out our Special Offers section on our website.
5. Ireland is now officially "The Worlds Friendliest Travel Destination" as voted by prestigious Lonely Travel - Bluelist - The Best in World Travel Guide 2008. Thanks !!! To all our fellow Irishmen and Irishwomen for making Ireland such a great country to visit over the last 100 years and making our job so much easier !!!! (We choose only the friendliest hotels with the friendliest personnel on our tours of Ireland).
Call us Today Toll Free on 1-800 329 9138 or drop us a quick E-mail to further discuss your forthcoming Private Tour of Ireland. We are always happy to modify and update your Tour Proposal to meet with your exact requirements. After all we are Irelands Customized Touring Specialists.
We really look forward to hearing from you soon.