Saturday, November 28, 2009
See our Thanksgiving Newsletter on the following link
Monday, November 23, 2009
Sunday, November 22, 2009
Thursday, November 19, 2009
10. Achill Island & Atlantic Drive, Co Mayo. - Achill is Irelands most accessible island with stunning views and pirate legends.
9. Sally Gap Drive - Co. Wicklow. - Built by the British to uncover Irish rebels in Hiding this is great high mountain scenery.
8. KnockmealDown Mountains - Co. Tipperary - Unspoilt scenic drives with rhodedandron forests and pristine lakes.
7. Kilkenny Craft Trail, Co Kilkenny. - Pottery, leather, woodwork, stained glass, all very high quality and very assessible.
6. The Mourne Mountains, Co. Down - An area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, see the mountains fall to the sea ...
5. MullaghMore, the Burren Region, West Clare - A Hidden gem this is a honeycomb mountain with wild flowers galore.
4. CarrowKeel & CarrowMore , Co. Sligo - Perhaps the most significant neoglithic cemetary in Europe .. and amazing views.
3. Antrim Glens & Causeway Coast Co. Antrim - Coastal scenery doesnt get better than this .. magnificant driving terrain.
2. Slieve League - West Donegal - Highest sea cliffs in Europe, quaint villages, Irelands most rural and rugged landscape.
1. Beara Peninsula - West Cork - Perfect for touring with breathtaking vistas and charming villages. Healy Pass is awesome.
Monday, November 16, 2009
Friday, November 13, 2009
Monday, November 2, 2009
Ireland Chauffeur Travel Short Tour of Ireland packs in the very best highlights of the Emerald Isle in the limited time you have at your disposal. All our tours are fully customized and below is just a flavour of what we can accomplish in a short period of time. On our tour you will see a mixture of ancient and modern sights as well as natural beauty and wonders as well as our finest National Parks. Our tour begins in Dublin taking the very best of the Capital including Trinity College & the Book of Kells, Phoenix Park, Guinness Brewery & the City Centre. We travel to Wicklow Mountains National Park, Kilkenny Castle and the Rock of Cashel. Onwards to Killarney and the immortal Lakes of Killarney incorporating Muckross House & Torc Waterfall and mountains. North to Cliffs of Moher, Ireland's most spectacular natural wonder and the surrounding Burren Region. From West Clare we travel north to Galway City, Ireland's most cultural city and finally returning to Dublin taking in Clonmacnoise Monastic City and the spectacular rivers, lakes and bogs of the midlands. On the tour you will see Castles, monasteries, cathedrals, churches, and landmarks from Irelands unique and chequered past. For a sample tour see the following http://www.irelandchauffeurtravel.com/Short_Tour_Of_Ireland.pdf