Wednesday, February 10, 2010
St Patricks Week Tour of Ireland 2010
We have created a wonderful 10 day / 9 night itinerary for those wishing to visit the Emerald Isle for St Patricks week in 2010.
Its a great time to visit Ireland for the following reasons.
1. Its Spring, Its Ireland, Green grass and yellow daffodils !!
2. St Patricks week is full of festivities and events.
3. Its still low season so the tour is 15 - 20% cheaper than high season prices.
4. We promise not to make you eat corned beef and cabbage and drink green beer ..
5. You get to dress in green and wear a ubiquitous leprechaun hat and beard.
Do you need any other reasons to visit the Emerald Isle in March .. think of it as Mardi Gras with "Green" instead of "Gras" ..
Tour is featured on this link and of course can be fully customized to your exact requirements .. we look forward to showing Ireland at the most Irish time of year.
On our sample tour we have Cork as the city to spend St Patricks Day. Why ? Cork was voted in the top 10 cities in the world to visit in 2010 by Lonely Planet. Its a vibrant city with great culture and food scene and the main street is called St Patricks Street .. its ideal for the occasion.